Homeopathic Treatment for Nasal Polyp
Nasal Polyp is a non-cancerous disease, in which one could feel chronic obstruction of the nose, frequent sneezing and nasal voice. It is in a teardrop shape and it looks like a peeled grape. The exact cause of nasal polyp is unclear. If you parents have nasal polyp problem then there is a greater chances of developing it in you. With the help of CT scan or MRI, it can be diagnosed. It is a overgrowth of mucous membrane. Mucosa is a wet layer, which is helpful for protecting nose inside, sinuses and humidifies the air we breathe. It gives you a feel as if you are suffering from incurable cold. With increase in irritation problem will also start getting increase. With the help of CT scan or MRI the exact size and location of nasal polyp can be determined. There is no need of any harsh surgery treatment as it can be cure by homeopathy.
- Sensation that nose is blocked
- Runny nose
- In some cases bleeding from nasal polyps also happen
- Postnasal drip, which is when excess mucus runs down the back of your throat
- Nasal stuffiness
- Nasal congestion
- Lose the sense of smell and taste
- Reduced sense of smell
- Frequent cold and cough complaint
- Difficulty in breathing
- Wheezing may also happen
- Feeling of pressure in your forehead or face
- Sleep apnoea
Top Homeopathic remedies for nasal polyps:-
Nasal Polyp can be cured with the help of homeopathic treatment without any invasive procedure and there are number of homeopathic remedies for dealing with polyp problem. Many people think that surgery is the only treatment for curing nasal polyp. This is not true infact surgery may result in nose bleeding and result in infection. Surgical treatment may reduce some wrong effect of it but you might lose senses of smell, which will never return. Infact in many cases of surgery people even complaint about re-growth of nasal polyp.
Therefore, homeopathy treatment is best solution in many ways. As there is zero percent side effect of homeopathy, its medication work flawlessly on shrinking on nasal polyp and treats it symptoms as well. The best part of homeopathic medicines is that it attacks on the root cause of nasal polyp without harming any other part of human body. Some of the medicines, that have been listed here, are most significant in case of nasal polyp disease.
- Calcarea Carb best homeopathic medicine for nasal polyp with loss of smell
- Teucrium Marum Varum is anpther effective dose for nasal polyp with nasal obstruction
- Hekla Lava is for distended nose
- Phosphorus is best remedy for nasal polyp with bleeding
- Conium is also one of the top most homeopathic medicine for nasal polyp with acute smell
- Kali Bichromicum, Sanguinaria Nitricum, Allium Cepa, Teucrium Marum and Lemna Minor are some other homeopathic medicines, helpful in treating nasal polyp disease.
Preventions and Precautions:-
- Don't smoke
- Avoid being around fumes, smoke and other irritants
- Wear facial mask
- Maintain Hygiene, wash your hands properly
- Use humidifier in your home for maintaining dryness in air
- Use saltwater spray or nasal lavage