Homeopathic Treatment for Menopause
Menopause is an unavoidable fact that all women go through the menopause. The menopause refers to that time in every woman’s life when her periods stop and her ovaries lose their reproductive function. It usually occurs between the ages 45-55, but in few cases it starts in early 30's. As women get older, there is a decline in functioning of the ovaries. At this time, less oestrogen is produced, causing the body to behave differently.
At around the age of 50-55 years, the monthly cycle stops completely – so no more ovulations, no more periods and no more pregnancies. Its effect on women's life is quite impactful as it can be frustrating, confusing and even tiring. Taking care about it and learning about its symptoms can take control of your feminine health.
What happens to the body - symptoms?
Once the ovaries have ceased their production of oestrogen, the body undergoes many changes. Heat flushes are the most common. Other physical changes being Osteoporosis (weak bones), weight gain (obesity).
Apart from physical changes, women's brain also encounters changes like
- Mood swings
- Vaginal dryness
- Flooding being other local changes
- Hair loss
- Brittle nails
Top homeopathic remedies for treating Menopause:-
Women experience menopause at various levels, from mild to severe. Although, a healthy lifestyle can minimize the effects of the menopause but if required, you can alternately go for the homeopathy. The homeopathy is one of the safest, natural ways to cure with zero side effects. It is beyond the scope to give complete detail of homeopathic medicines for menopause but we still tried to sum up few as per the common symptoms effects:-
- SEPIA: A woman after menopause tends to become irritable and anxious. There is a change in temperament. Sepia tops all other remedies when it comes to menopause. Homeopathic remedy Sepia can work wonders, making this change in temperament a comfortable one.
- LACHESIS: Lachesis is the ideal remedy for extreme heat flushes, and can control the headache accompanied by the same.
- GRAPHITES: Graphite are beneficial for weight gain issues, where the woman is suffering from constipation, obesity, and mental symptoms to look out while choosing graphites are sadness, indecisiveness and a constant thought of death.
- CALCAREA CARB: Women are prone to osteoporosis, ie, progressive loss and weakening of bones, which results in fractures and backaches. Calcarea carb helps in decreasing the loss of calcium from bones and increasing its absorption from food.
- TRILLIUM PENDULUM: This medicine is significant and prescribed in the case where heavy, bright red blood expelled from vagina. Many females experience pain in back and hips, sometimes fainting in case of excessive flooding.
- USTILAGO: If vagina bleeds dark red in color or passes clots alongwith fluid blood, ustilago is the best haemorrhage controller.
Precautions: - Now a days it is very important to take proper steps for living healthy and fit life. Following are the safety majors:-
- Avoid Menopausal weight gain Exercise
- Prevent hot flushing by limiting intake of Stress, caffeine, spicy food, Alcohol
- Reduce Muscle Tension with Relaxation Techniques
- Protect your skin and hairs during menopause with healthy diet