Hyperhidrosis or profuse sweating or perspiration
It is natural to have sweating for the temperature regulation of the body, but if it is excessively high it is termed as Hyperhidrosis or profuse sweating. The process of sweating is controlled by sympathetic nervous system or vegetative nervous system. As per clinic data at Aura Homeopathy some Hyper hidrosis patient complaints that they start sweating just after taking a shower/ bath, unable to write properly due to over sweating from hands or with slightest physical work,etc.As per Research studies conducted at Aura Homeopathy clinic the problem of profuse sweating affects millions of person in the world - approx 4% of the total population.
Patient complaint of sweating profusely all times. This type of profuse sweating usually occurs either on the palms, underarms (Known as axillary hyperhidrosis), face (known as facial hyperhidrosis), or feet (known as plantar hyperhidrosis.
Classification & causes
- Primary or Essential Hyperhidrosis : Due to No known cause, or Idiopathic.
- Secondary Hyperhidrosis : which is due to Known cause.
- Palmar hyperhidrosis It is a condition of profuse sweating on hands
- Axillary hyperhidrosis It is a condition of profuse sweating on armpits
- Plantar hyperhidrosis It is a condition of profuse sweating on feet
- Facial hyperhidrosis It is a condition of profuse sweating on face
- Truncal hyperhidrosis It is a condition of profuse sweating on Trunk
- General hyperhidrosis It is a condition of profuse sweating on whole body
Secondary hyperhidrosis; Profuse sweating due to underlying condition, few conditions leads to excessive sweating, and it usually involving whole body:
- Endocrine treatment for prostate cancer or other malignant disease.
- Psychiatric disorders.
- PMS and Menopause.
Primary or essential hyperhidrosis; Profuse sweating without known cause:
It is common condition than secondary hyperhidrosis and it usually appears, localized in one or many locations of the body (most frequently hands, feet, armpits ). This condition starts at childhood or adolescence and remain all life if not treated. Nervousness and anxiety usually aggravate sweating.
- Regular Bathing
- Change the inner- clothes often, and wear neat and clean clothes
- Tight fitting clothing should be avoided.
- Cotton clothes should be preferred to synthetic clothes.
- Leather shoes helps perspiration evaporate faster
- Shaving of underarms is good idea as it also helps.
Aura homeopathic remedies are the best, which provide non surgical solution for hyperhidrosis or profuse perspiration.
There are 198 homoeopathic remedies which can be of great relief. However, as per Dr.Abhishek correct choice depend on the judgement of the Homeopathic Doctor. As in homeopathy, selection of medicine is based on totality of symptoms. Aura Homeopathy is strongly recommended for Hyperhidrosis condition.