Urticaria is also termed as Hives, which present as red raised rashes on skin with itching.Urticaria may be due to allergy due to chemical, dust, pollution or with food substance.
It is due to allergic reaction to allergen, due to which normalbody cells break and releases out Histamine into blood steam which leads to skin redness, itching and swelling.
Many substances can trigger hives, including:
- · Animal dander
- · Insect bites
- · Medications
- · Pollen
- · Shellfish, fish, nuts, eggs, milk, and other foods
- Urticaria may also develop as a result of:
- · Emotional stress
- · Exposure to cold or sunlight
- · Excessive sweating
- · Itching
- · Swelling of the surface of the skin into red- or skin-colored welts (called wheals) with clearly defined edges
- · Urticaria rash may spread, and two or more rashes may connect to each other to form big areas of inflamed, flat, red, raised skin.
- · Urticaria symptoms can comes and go.
Usually patients comes after taking lot of allopathy medicine including anti-histamic salts such as allegra, levo-cetrizen, cetrizen, avil since many years.
At Aura Homeopathy we are able to help even chronic patients who are suffering from Urticaria since many years. We help to reduce anti allergic medicine intake as well, and is capable to cure urticarial completely from roots.